FAMOUS LAST WORDS
Aren’t the movies great! They take a person’s life and they make it so much more colorful. They add music to your life when you are walking down the street. They add close-ups when you’re emotional. They can replay things or make time stand still – amazing!
Ponder if you will a person’s last words. So often in a film a person will utter some profound phrase and forever be known for it…
“Rosebud”: Bam! Dead.
“Top of the world, Ma!”: Bam! Dead.
The stuff that Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid said: Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam, Bam! Bam! Dead.
See what I mean?
Okay, now that we all agree last words are important and can be powerful, think of what would happen if someone were so unfortunate as to utter poor last words. What a tragedy…
“What’s that falling out of the sky?”: Bam! Dead.
“Excuse me, I farted.”: Bam! Dead.
“My diarrhea seems to have intensified.”: Bam ! Dead.
Okay you get the idea.
Here is my list of the TOP 13 WORST LAST WORDS:
13. Does this look infected to you?
12. Sure, I know how to work a blowtorch.
11. The Queen looks like she could use a hug.
10. Have you seen my pants?
9. Don’t worry; cars have to stop for pedestrians.
8. Does your dog bite?
7. Warning labels are for sissies.
6. Did you turn the power off?
5. Are airplanes supposed to make that noise?
4. I bought this medicine over the Internet.
3. I wonder if this will fit in my mouth.
2. Armageddon, Schmarmageddon.
1. Is this thing loaded?
What’s my point? Simple: be careful what you say. Your next words could be your last. Smile!