I have been called a great many things in my life, and “crazy” is one of them. To that I say, “Thank you very much!”
Oh, sure it’s not so great to get nervous just leaving your house, to be so shy that talking to a stranger brings a lump to your throat, or to have to work five times as hard as everyone else just to do “normal, average, everyday things.” I will admit to that. But – and this is a BIG BUT – there is a wonderful flipside to life when people think you are off your rocker.
And it is in the spirit that life is glorious and amazing no matter what comes your way that I offer you today’s Top 13 List:
Top 13 Reasons Why It’s Great to be CrAZy
13. You can laugh out loud any time you want.
12. When you do even the simplest of “normal” tasks, people are quite impressed.
11. You can wear Halloween costumes all year long.
10. When you talk to yourself out loud on the subway, people give you your own private seat and a lot of space in which you can stretch out.
9. You can make Fritos one of the Five Major Food Groups.
8. You are still allowed to vote.
7.You never have to explain your behavior – just point to yourself and say “Crazy.”
6. It’s easier to get a job as a creative genius.
5. You can say “I feel like pizza” and really mean it.
4. If you walk outside without pants, you can explain it all away just by saying “oopsie.”
3. Women really dig dangerous guys.
2. You can trick normal people into reading your blog.
1. You can still have as much fun as you did when you were a kid!