Here’s a fun questionnaire I “Borrowed” from Girl in a Basement. I thought it would be fun to do. Feel free to take this questionnaire yourself, too, and put it on your own blog, if you’re so inclined. Let me know if you do.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
~ “Oh no, it’s Halloween again!”
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
~ I don’t have a wallet. I carry all my cash in my sock. That’s why I walk like this.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
~ Egg Nogg (Sorry. I’m not very good at math.)
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
~ Give me a minute while I check my other sock.
5. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?
~ I don’t have a ringtone. My phone shoots out an electrical charge. I find this to be more effective.
6. What are you wearing right now?
~ I’m too scared to look. It was dark out when I got dressed today. I hope I didn’t pick something from my wife’s side of the closet again.
7. Do you label yourself?
~ Yes, but they kept falling off, so now I just use a Sharpie.
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
~ Oak Express.
9. Bright or dark room?
~ What? Who said that?
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
~ I am expecting a nice Christmas present.
11. What does your watch look like?
~ I can’t see it. It’s hands keep hiding its face.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
~ No comment. I run a PG blog. What are you trying to pull?
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
~ It said that I was out of vowels.
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse, family, children.)
~ My pet fly, Buzzy – well he didn’t say it, but does writing it in the pudding count?
16. Last furry thing you touched?
~ My pet Squirrel, Stanley.
17. Favorite age you have been so far?
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
~ Walnuts are not supposed to go in your nose. (I am very safety-conscious.)
19. The last song you listened to?
~ “Hey Joe” by Jimi Hendrix.
20. Where did you live in 1987?
~ Right here.
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
~ I am jealous of myself and right after this I am going to beat me up.
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
~ Answered above. Can’t you read?
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
~ My eyes, my nose, my ears. (Again, this is a PG blog!)
24. What’s your favorite town/city?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
~ I did that once, but it got too expensive. Now I just put them all together and make words and sentences. It saves a lot of time.
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
~ No, but I can add vinegar and make it into a nice Italian dressing.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
~ My first crush was orange and it was delicious. We broke up and lost touch over the years because I cheated with some Hawaiian Punch.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
~ Yes, of course, but PG – SHEESH! You are relentless.
29. What is your current desktop picture?
30. Have you been burnt by love?
~ No. I am scared of fire.